- Assistance for emergencies at home, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- water damage, including ascertainment and repair of the damage
- Electrical damage to installations and equipment
- Beauty repairs to the building
- Replacement of the lock in case of robbery, theft or loss of keys
- Robbery outside the home
- Fire, explosion, smoke and soot
- Fraudulent use of credit cards, cheques and passbooks
- Liability insurance for private persons and family
- Spoilage of food in the refrigerator during power failure or damage
- Legal protection
If the value of your household contents is 100,000 euros, but you only insure 75,000 euros, you are underinsured. In this case, the insurance only compensates proportionally. If, for example, a stereo system worth € 1000,- was stolen, you will only receive 75% of the value. It is recommended to make a list with the entire household contents with the current purchase price.
TIP: For homeowners, residential building insurance is indispensable. Because in view of the high value of a property it can be difficult to pay for a large loss yourself and a total loss, e.g. through fire, can threaten your existence. If you finance your house through loans, you should make sure that you have sufficient insurance cover.